Windows Aero (an ackronym for Authentic, Energetic, Reflective, and Open, or simply Aero), also known as Aero Glass, is a set of interface and design guidelines that were introduced by the Windows Vista operating system.
- [Windows] + [Spacebar] (Aero Peek)
All open windows will be transparent, so gadgets and icons on desktop are visible.
- [Windows] + [D] (Aero Peek)
Show or hide the desktop.
- [Windows] + [Home] (Aero Shake)
Minimize all but selected window. Click again for reverse.
- [Windows] + left arrow OR [Windows] + right arrow (Aero Snap)
Dock selected window to the left or right half of your screen.
- [Windows] + up arrow OR [Windows] + down arrow (Aero Snap)
Maximized and restores the selected window.
- [Windows] + [SHIFT] + up arrow OR [Windows] + [SHIFT] + down arrow (Aero Snap)
Maximizes and restores selected window in vertical dimension only.
- [Windows] + [Tab] (Aero Flip)
Launch 3D representation of open windows and click [Tab] key again to flip through them.