In some cases, in Office application (Word, Outlook, Excel,.. ), on bottom status bar can appear “Display Settings” message.
The navigation pane is the leftmost pane in OUTLOOK where you’ll find your folder list and the icons to move between Mail, Calendar, People, and Tasks. Running the /resetnavpane command removes all customizations to the navigation pane.
1. Close OUTLOOK.
2. Choose Start > Run.
3. In the Open box, type OUTLOOK.exe /resetnavpane, and then choose OK.
Some users wish to minimize Outlook to tray/notification area, instead to close, when click to x on the upper right corner. To do this, do the next:
- Open Microsoft Outlook and click with the right button of the mouse on the Search folders folder on the menu on the left. …
- Select Unread mail (selected by default) in the New search folder window and click on OK.
- The Unread mail folder appears in Search folders.
- Move Unread mail to Favorites using left mouse button